Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 2 - No Effort Leading to Results



Day: 2
Current Weight: 263.9
Starting Weight: 267.9
Weight Loss: -4 pounds

Another day of weight loss through passive means. I really wanted to go to the gym or ride my bike, but an Angel game on TV inevitably leading to a nap killed that motivation. Thankfully, I had an exhausting day at work setting up for two events in the hot afternoon sun - so that was enough of a workout for me to lose almost a pound. I resisted the big temptation after dinner - McDonalds Filet-O-Fish, which is no doubt the best part of Lent. I managed to walk away with only a couple bites and some fries - much better than my usual McDonalds trip of 10 chicken nuggets, 2 double cheeseburgers and a medium fry. Two days down, 4 pounds lost. I know I won't keep up this pace with the lack of effort I'm putting in, but at least my metabolism seems to be working with me.

Tomorrow: Hopefully will have some kind of workout to report!

No comments: