Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Pounds in 30 Days - Day 0

It's pretty crazy how quickly tax day gets here, you look in the mirror and think "Jesus - I'm chubby and summer is almost here." So as a way to get myself motivated and starting on the right direction I bring to you 30 Pounds in 30 Days.

The main reason behind this attempt for extremely quick weight loss is the MiceChat Gumball Rally, exactly one month from today (May 14th). I was horribly out of shape last year and it just about killed me. This year, the Rally is both parks, not just Disneyland so that level of fitness isn't going to fly. As I get into shape, the weight will naturally go away - so it's a good way to keep track of things.

So this is my 30 day weight loss journey. Hopefully I can entertain which I try to get myself in shape.

Day: 0
Current Weight: 267.9
Starting Weight: 267.9
Weight Loss: 0


No comments: