Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 4 - No Hairy Feet Day

Sadly, I forgot to get a picture this morning because I was running out of the house too quickly, so the numbers will have to do:

Day: 4
Current Weight: 263.7
Starting Weight: 267.9
Weight Loss: -4.2 pounds

Lost all the weight from my Trader Joes binging AND am back on schedule, so it's a good day. I skipped breakast and had some El Pollo Loco for lunch. Followed that up with a Louisiana sea food bake from this little place in Cerritos to go with the last couple episodes of Treme.

Still no working out, or really getting out of the house as I'm getting sick and feeling pretty crappy.

This week is going to be tough, as I'm working doubles (or triples) today through Thursday.

There will be very little time to work out even if I do get motivated, so it's all going to fall on my eating. Which usually means I'm screwed. We'll see.

No comments: