Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 1 - Success Through Failure

Yesterday was not what I would call the perfect first day of a diet. I had practically nothing for breakfast or lunch, followed by a small dinner. That's when things went wrong. I get to work and there are Reese's peanut butter eggs - hundreds of them - to be eaten. After about 12 eggs, the logical next step is something salty - so a couple bags of chips and a soda from the vending machine. Following work, at 1 am I gorged on some Lean Cuisine noodles, break, oil & vinegar topped off with a 350ml Thanksgiving Ale I had been aging since last year. I ate all that, didn't work out at all, and yet...



I lost 3.1 pounds! I didn't do anything to better myself, but through not eating horrible Chinese food I took a step in the right direction. It won't be this easy the whole time, but this is an encouraging start. Today - I actually managed to wake up early enough to make a healthy lunch, and brought things to go to the gym on my way home. Yea for progress!

Day: 1
Current Weight: 264.8
Starting Weight: 267.9
Weight Loss: -3.1 pounds


No comments: